Thursday 27 February 2014

Slight changes.

Oh The Life of Lucy is no more. When I first started this blog I thought that I wanted to keep it quite exclusive to blogging solely about my life. However that's not the case anymore, I want to blog about everything!

When I sat and thought about it, Oh The Life of Lucy just didn't float my boat anymore so I decided to choose something a bit different, yet still relevant to myself. 
'Lucy Moonshine' is here to stay after thinking long and hard. It's short and sweet, still relevant and I think it's a tad cute. Lucy is quite obviously my name, however I chose Moonshine purely because I am an absolute night owl and I write the majority of my blog posts in the early hours of the morning when I can clearly see the moonshine through my bedroom window. 

Tah-Dah.. Lucy Moonshine has been born. I'm hoping to start blogging about various other loves in my life, such as my makeup/beauty favourites, self help and advice, spiritualism and my personal favourite homeware! 

Just a short snippet of changes, ideas, etc.. 

Until next time,

Lucy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment