Sunday 5 January 2014

The world of blogging / 2014 ambitions

Right this is it, and yes i've said it countless times in the past but this is truly it. I've always loved the idea of blogging but due to utter laziness and always worrying about having a lack of things to say, i've never done it. I've always felt that blogging would be hugely beneficial to me seeing as I'm an avid list maker, doodler, note writer and all around lover of all things writing. I guess a blog is sort of essential for someone like me.
I'm not promising that i'll blog every single aspect of my life (i'd probably bore you to tears anyway) but I will however try my very best to blog about the good things in my life. The things that make me laugh, the things that I love and ultimately things that I can look back at in the years to come. On that note New Year, new 'blogging attitude'. 

I'd be lying if I said that 2013 weren't good to me, yes I had rough patches and those pesky tricky mishaps, but that's just life and you can't expect it to run as smoothly as a babies arse all of the time. I made amazing memories, visited places that i'd always dreamed of and most importantly I feel that I really grew up in 2013. As cliché as it is I really found myself last year (says everyone) but i really did. I learned that with a positive attitude and a good ol' sense of adventure that I was able to do just about anything that I set my mind to. 
If the truth be told I used to be borderline petrified of being anything more than a stones throw away from home, but now i'm not so scared. 

I've got huge plans for 2014 and some of which may even be a little bit too grand and ambitious but bugger it, i'll give it a go anyway. 

Here's just a few of my ideas that i've jotted down: 

  • Go to Magaluf with the college girls (completely out of my comfort zone but i'll give it a shot, plentiful shots.. shots of vodka no doubt!)
  • Go on holiday in the Summer with Lauren, Charis & Rachel 
  • Have a weekend in Amsterdam (a tarot card reader told me I had to go!) 
  • Drive down to Brighton 
  • Go camping with friends 
  • Stay in a cute cottage somewhere 
  • Do something drastic with my hair
  • Stick to a healthy diet, lose some weight and just keep active 
  • Get some tattoos (well overdue)
  • Get a puppy 
  • Hopefully get into Liverpool John Moore's University to study Adult Nursing.
  • Adding to that ^ Move away from home 
  • Start saving for my Australian Adventure
  • Book a last minute trip to New York around Christmas time.
  • Continue to enjoy every second of my current job
  • Take way more photos! (cannot even stress this enough)
And finally..
  • Continue to appreciate every little thing thats just so right with my life. 


Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment