Monday 20 January 2014

Life

Sometimes life just seems to get on top of you. We worry about the stupidest of things, we panic that we're skint until payday, that there's not enough hours in the day and at the moment I just feel like i'm just having a few things to worry about! 
Since my University interview nearly a week ago i've become a tad obsessed with checking my emails. It just feels like it's taking forever for them to get back to me, i'm expecting the worst and anything other than that is a bonus! 
When I went for my interview for Liverpool John Moore's University, it was one of the most nervous experiences I think i've ever had. I think it might have been because I wanted it so badly, which is quite odd for me seeing that i'm not usually one for being 100% sure about something. I always knew that I was going to love the city but to say that I fell in love with it would be an understatement. This is what now makes it ten times harder, i'm literally praying that I get in otherwise I will be well and truly devastated. 
Obviously I really want to become a nurse, but the idea of studying in Liverpool just makes it even more exciting for me! 
Fingers crossed (X)

Secondly on my 'Lucy's Worry List' is my new diet. A few days ago I started 'Herbalife'. A meal replacement diet that focususes on eating foods high in protein. I'm actually starting to enjoy it now but if i'm honest I am finding it hard to adjust. I'm the type of person that just can't see how drinking a milkshake can class as a 'meal'. However I am determind and i'd never just give up after a few days. 

Apart from that life's not too bad. Sometimes it's just better to write things down, I find it helps a lot! That's that then I guess. 

Lucy 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment